Wednesday, September 3, 2008

plaza art fair crunch time

I'm getting really excited for the plaza art fair. I've been interning for kara (the director of PAF) all summer and it will be here in 2.5 weeks! There is still so much to do but it is going to be a lot of fun. I'm learning a lot in this last month about event planning, like how essential it is to be 100% flexible in all circumstances and to just "roll with it."

I got to go to the kc star and edit proofs of the PAF insert which will be in papers Sunday September 4th. So everyone should check it out then! My name is in it and I co-wrote and edited all 8 pages of it. And i got to pick out the pictures...they are all my top 3 favorite works from each medium. I've included some of them below...











I'm really excited to see what else the artists bring! Its going to be a busy weekend, I'll be there workign the entire weekend, but I know it will be fun to see my family and friends stop by at various times during the weekend.
It's been kinda rough traveling back and forth from lawrence during the week for work, but it's only temporary and totally worth it. Hope everyone can make it out this year for the PAF!

No comments: