Wednesday, August 27, 2008

senior year begins...

Wow what a month it has been...

I've been to Denver, CO with my Daddio for a weekend in July just to hang out and get away for a few days. I'm still thinking about moving out there after I graduate from KU in May. Everything is so beautiful out there, the mountains make me happy. But things are complicated now, and my heart is in KC. But I have a long time to figure things out.

During the first week of August I went to Montana with Michael's family. We went drove 25 hours to get there and hiked over 18.2 miles on various trails throughout Glacier National Park. The views were spectacular, I loved every minute of the trip. Here are some of my favorite pics of the week.





My favorite picture of the trip...my idea to pose of course :)







Our first day hike in Whitefish, MT















We could always stop for a kiss ;)














MJ looks so cute in this one!





Needless to say, I had a great time with Michael's family :) I wish we were still out there.

Then we came back just in time for me to head back to Larrytown for my very last recruitment ever at Tri Delta. It was a very emotional week, not only was it my senior year, but my baby sister, Em was coming through. Even though I wish she was a DDD, Em went Theta and she is so happy. I'm happy that she's happy, I know she will do great things for the KAT house. No matter what she will always be my true sister.

We had a little scare with Penny Poopers last week. We went to the vet and found out she had hotspots, ear infections and weird stuff in her bawls. But MJ nursed her back to health while I was away for recruitment and she is doing much better now. We are hoping to start her in puppy school at the end of the month. She is growing so fast, she is now bigger than Coney Dog!!! Here are her latest pics...









































Hope Penny makes you smile...she always brightens my day.
I'm gearing up for the Plaza Art Fair in less than a month. It's going to be a really fun/crazy weekend. I've been working at my internship all summer for this one weekend. So if anyone is interested in volunteering or just coming down to check things ou, please see our website for more details www.countryclubplaza.com . I can send you more info about it all too, just let me know!
Have a great week! xoxo

No comments: