Monday, September 15, 2008

a weekend for chili and sweat pants :)

I'm officially gonna say...it's officially FALL. This is my favorite time of year; football, sweatpants, halloween, art fair, xmas around the corner (and of course my bday too!).

This weekend was very relaxing...I didn't do much of anything except study and go to Elspeth's wedding. Michael and I were supposed to cook our friends dinner and then go out to P&L on Friday, but there were like 8 tornados between Lawrence and KC so they couldn't make it.

So MJ and I ate lots of pasta and chili to eat all the food he bought for them. No worries, we got it done :)

We went to mass last night...I'm trying to start going again more regularly. It is definitely a great way to start the week off right.

Plaza Art Fair is this weekend! It will be a crazy busy week with work and school, but it will be a great experience. I hope everyone can make it down and see it! Let's hope for a nice fall weekend!

No comments: