Last night I went to the Snoop Dog/311 concert at sandstone with some deltas. It was an amazing night, majo and I went to the front and danced our asses off. Snoop-a-loop was kinda lame, but he has some classics we all can appreciate. 311 was absolutely incredible. I remember stefan soltero being obsessed with 311 in third grade....wow if a band has been around that long you're gonna see am amazing concert.
MJ and I are going to Tom Petty next week. He bought us tickets to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. And what an incredible year it has been. He is the love of my life, and truly my best friend. Michael and I recently got a new puppy, her name is Penny. We call her Penny Poopers and sometimes Miss Penny Lane. (She has a dogbook profile on facebook, you should look her up!) At first I was really hesitant about MJ getting a puppy since it's sortof like getting a kid, its so much responsibility. But after a month and 1/2 we couldn't be happier. She has brought so much joy into our lives. She always puts a smile on my face. She is absolutely precious, and growing everyday. She will enter puppy class in the fall :)
Here's some pics of Poopers...



I need to take some new pics of her, she has grown so much in three weeks!!
Happy Friday!
Peace